November, the month with all the excitement. No really it is!
Its got so much happening, with Movember, Black Friday sales and every Cyber Monday. Everyone starts getting ready for Christmas and the new year coming up fast but what was November like for us?
Well November brought us a brilliant and extremely talents photographer of the month. A wedding photographer with so much experience they had us doing some serious maths!
Here are a few questions we asked Zuhaib from Digital Perfection – Wedding photographer.
- What got you interested in photography and made you pursue it as a career? Always had a passion for taking photos. Started as a bit of fun and ended up as a full time career.
- How long have you been a photographer? Since 2011
- Do you know how many weddings you have captured? I have captured 335 weddings to date 🙂
- Do you remember the first wedding you went to as a photographer? Yes, my first function was a mendhi in Huntingdon. I remember being extremely nervous at first but once i started, loved meeting new people.
- Name a member-able moment for you as a photographer for the wedding. Definitely capturing a wedding in the Burj Al Arab in Dubai. Was such a privilege shooting at the only 7star hotel in the world.
- What is your favourite camera to use? Nikon D750
- What would your top tips be for the couple getting married? Weddings are all about planning. Early start means you get your pick of the bunch. Weve had to disappoint so many clients due to being fully booked. Some of which we had been doing wedding for years. Couples are starting to book 1year+ in advance to ensure they get everything they want.
Now Zuhaib has done 335 weddings in 6 years, that’s an average of 55 weddings a year, so that’s what we would call busy!
So its great getting to know more and hearing so much from Zuhaib, but do you have any questions for him?
Visit Digital Perfection’s page here: http://weddworld.co.uk/listing/birmingham-uk-digital-perfection/